Create your team
Here’s how to set up your team:
- Choose a team name: We’ll use this name your team dashboard and address your team members in notifications.
- Choose a team URL: This is where you, your team members and guests will login. This URL will also be attached to all folios created or transferred into the team account.
- Add your logo: Your logo will replace the Xtensio logo whenever you, your team members or guests are logged into the team dashboard.
- Add your fonts: Add fonts from Google, set the default font and remove unnecessary fonts. These will be the fonts available for all team members to use when logged into the team dashboard. Learn more.
- Add your team members: Give access to clients and coworkers. Learn more about different team user roles here.
- Create shared team templates: Save any folio you or your team members create as a custom template to reuse again and again. You can save templates privately or share with the team.
- Set up shared channels: Channels are like team folders – organize your folios into different categories and make them Team Visible to give your whole team access. Or keep the channel private and individually add team members and guests to edit and add folios to the channel.
Learn more about managing account settings here.
- Manage basic account settings, like email and password.
- Manage subscription settings.
- Manage team settings.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: