Collaborating on projects
You can collaborate on your projects with clients, colleagues and other important stakeholders from anywhere, whether you’re across the room or across the world. Edit your docs and presentations together in real-time with mistake-proof projects and access levels to keep your information safe and tailored to those who need to be in-the-know.
Xtensio’s collaboration features make it easy to stay in-sync with your team:
- Work together with team members and guests on the cloud. Make edits on the same project as your colleagues, clients, or stakeholders at the same time.
- Collaborate with as many people as you need and control access as your work evolves. Add and remove collaborators at any time. You can even add guests to edit projects while limiting access so they cannot create their own.
- Keep everything organized and maintain team visibility with collaborative folders. Group projects by project, client, asset type, department, whatever you need. Folder collaborators can edit all projects tagged in the folder and add their own projects to the folder as more documents are created for each project.
- Made a mistake? Don’t like a change you or a collaborator made? Revert to previous versions with just a few clicks on the Revision History.
Here’s how you can:
- Add and remove project collaborators.
- See what your collaborators are doing on the project.
- Leave a project as a collaborator.
- Use collaborative folders to work together on groups of projects.
- Use revision history if an error is made.
- Navigate between projects shared with you and your owned projects.