Working with canvases
The Blank Canvas. It’s in the name. A blank canvas is a tool that you can use in any folio to commit your vision to a blank page. Start from scratch. The blank canvas is the most flexible canvas we have. You can divide your folio into columns and stack different modules in the canvas.
There are two ways to add a canvas to your folio:
- Select the ‘Add +’ icon at the top left of your edit screen. Then switch the tab at the top of the pop-up from ‘module’ to ‘canvas.’ This will place the canvas at the bottom of your folio.
- You can also add canvases at the bottom of individual sections of your folio via the ‘add module’ link under the gear icon at the top right of each section. Then switch the tab at the top of the pop-up from ‘module’ to ‘canvas.’
Here are some things you can do with canvases:
- Add or adjust the number of columns
- Drag, drop and stack modules inside canvas columns
- Change the color scheme
- Share, export, duplicate or delete