Add a CTA button
Add a CTA button to any text module with the toolbar. This makes it easy to create landing pages, one-pagers and other interactive marketing and sales collateral. Linke to your pricing page, your website, or any outside URL you need to.
- Place your cursor inside the text module where you’d like to add the CTA button.
- Select the “insert button” icon on the toolbar.
- Add the button text, link and choose the button size you’d like.
- You can also select the color of the button on the dropdown, and update it from the menu under the CTA button once it’s added to the folio.
- Select ok to add the button.
Update the font color and style from the toolbar. You can also edit the button from the menu that appears when you click on the button to change size, update the link and other button settings.
Here are some other things you can do with the editor toolbar.
- Format text styles
- Insert images
- Add videos
- Insert text links and tables
- Embed a link preview
- Align and indent text
- Undo and redo edits
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: