Working with canvases
In the older version of Xtensio’s editor (with a dark blue toolbar), canvases help you customize the layout of your project and easily adapt your content to your needs. You can use the “blank canvas” to divide your project into columns, arrange your modules to your liking.
You can add a canvas in two ways:
- Select the ‘Add +’ icon at the top left of your editor’s screen. Adding a canvas from here will place the canvas at the bottom of your project.
- Canvases can also be added to sections of your project via the ‘+’ icon on the floating menu on the left of each section. This will add the new canvas at the bottom of that section.
Now that you know what canvases are, here’s how you can use them:
- Add or adjust the number of columns
- Drag, drop, and stack modules inside canvas columns
- Change the color scheme
- Add a canvas background image or color
- Add a canvas header
- Share, export, duplicate or delete