Working with modules
Modules are where your content lives. With modules, you can add text, video, images, task lists, social media links, graphs, email forms and embed websites, presentations and more. Modules are easily customizable content blocks that can be resized and moved around to format your project. You can update module color schemes and backgrounds to completely customize the look and feel of your documents.
You can add modules to your projects in a couple of different ways:
- Click the ‘+’ button at the top left of your edit screen and select “add module”. This will add the module to the bottom of the section you’re active in on your project.
- In the default toolbar state (when not active in a module), click the module icon on the toolbar. This will add the module in the section you’re active in.
- Or drag and drop the module icon from the toolbar wherever you need in the project.
You can add a variety of different content pieces to your projects.
- Text module
- Image module
- Video module
- Table module
- Task list module
- Button module
- Pie chart module
- Scale chart module
- Bar graph module
- Bar / Line graph module
- Labels module
- Email form module
- Social links module
- Embed apps and websites module
On the older version of the editor (with a dark blue toolbar), you can also add sections by:
- Selecting the ‘+’ icon on the floating menu of each section. This will add the module to the bottom of that section.
- Choosing the ‘+’ icon at the top left of a canvas. This will add the module inside the canvas and allow you to stack modules.
And now that you have your modules, here’s what you can do with them to completely personalize your project: