Create a new channel
Group folios by category. Create channels based on template type, client or department. Navigate to the sidebar on the left-hand side to select “+ New Channel” and give your channel a name. You can organize and group your folios by template type, client, or department. Here are some examples of ways you can group your folios.
- By Type: Persona, Lean Canvas, SWOT Analysis, Content Strategy, etc.
- By Client: Company 1, Company 2, Company 3, etc.
- By Department: Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.
- By Project Due Dates: April Push 1, May Push 2, etc.
You can employ just one, several, or all of these naming conventions at the same time. When you click on a channel along the sidebar, your dashboard will show you only folios that have been added a specific channel.
Here are other things you can do with channels:
- Manage channel collaborators.
- Learn about channel user roles.
- Add folios to your channel.
- Share your channel (share a group of folios).
- Customize the channel landing page.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: