Create a new channel
Navigate to the sidebar on the left-hand side to select “+ New Channel” and give your channel a name. You can organize and group your folios by template type, client, or department. Here are some examples of ways you can group your folios.
- By Type: Persona, Lean Canvas, SWOT Analysis, Content Strategy, etc.
- By Client: Company 1, Company 2, Company 3, etc.
- By Department: Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.
- By Project Due Dates: April Push 1, May Push 2, etc.
You can employ just one, several, or all of these naming conventions at the same time. When you click on a channel along the sidebar, your dashboard will show you only folios that have been added a specific channel.
You’ll then set the channel access level (learn about channel roles here). Channel collaboration gives members and guests editing access to all folios in the channel and these collaborators will automatically be given editing access to any folios added to the channel later.
- Private – By default, your channel is set to private. Only you and any individual channel collaborators you add will have access to the folios in this channel. You can click on the “Add People” button to add channel collaborators.
- Team Visible – This will give all of your admins and team members access to the channel. You can then add guests as additional channel collaborators via the ‘Add People” icon.