You can also share the channel as a link externally. On the free plan, all channel links will be public and visible by anyone on the web. You can make shared channel links private on premium plans. Private channels will only be viewable by you and your channel collaborators.
- To share a channel outside the team, hover over the specific channel on the left sidebar and click on the share (link) icon.
- Or if you’re active on the channel view, click “Get Link” at the top of the channel view.
- If link sharing is turned off, switch the toggle to make the channel link public.
- After turning on link sharing, you can grab the unique URL or share via the social media buttons.
Here are other things you can do with channels:
- Create a new channel.
- Adding and removing channel collaborators.
- Learn about channel user roles.
- Add folios to your channel.
- Customize the channel landing page.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: