Duplicate a project
You can create a copy of any of your projects in a couple of clicks. You can duplicate a project from inside the editor or from your dashboard.
If you’re duplicating a project from your dashboard:
- On your dashboard, hover over the project you want to make a copy of and select the 3-dot “more” menu at the bottom of the project card.
- Select “Duplicate” on the dropdown menu.
- This will create a copy of the project on your dashboard which you can open to edit and rename.
If you’re duplicating a project from the editor:
- On the top right corner, click on the 3-dot “More” menu
- Click on the third option “Duplicate Project”
- You will be taken into your copy, ready to edit
If you’re duplicating a project that you plan to regularly reuse, you may also want to consider saving the project as a custom template.
Here are some other things you can do on your dashboard:
- Use collaborative folders to group projects, collaborate with your team on projects and showcase a group of projects
- Add project collaborators to individual projects directly from the dashboard
- Share your project link and turn link sharing on or off
- Duplicate or delete projects via the 3-dot project menu
- Save any project as a custom template