Archive and delete folios
Delete a folios from your dashboard, retrieve it from the Archive if you need to edit or share it again.
You can delete your folio both from inside the editor and from your dashboard view:
- From your dashboard, hover over the folio you want to delete and select the3-dot “More” menu.
- You can also select the 3-dot dropdown menu at the top right of the edit screen.
- Choose “delete”.
When you delete a folio from your active folios, it essentially hides and archives it before it is permanently deleted from the system. Archive retention time is based on your plan’s limits.
To manage your archived folios:
- Switch your dashboard view from “Active Projects” to “Deleted Projects” via the dropdown at the top right.
- To reactivate an archived folio, hover over the folio and select “Recover.”
- To permanently delete an archived folio, hover over the card and select “Delete Forever.”
Here are some other things you can do on your dashboard:
- Use collaborative folders to group folios, collaborate with your team on folios and showcase a group of folios
- Add folio collaborators to individual folios directly from the dashboard
- Share your folio link and turn link sharing on or off
- Duplicate or delete folios via the 3-dot folio menu
- Save any folio as a custom template