Archive and delete projects
Delete a projects from your dashboard, retrieve it from the Archive if you need to edit or share it again.
You can delete your project both from inside the editor and from your dashboard view:
- From your dashboard, hover over the project you want to delete and select the 3-dot “More” menu.
- You can also select the 3-dot dropdown menu at the top right of the edit screen.
- Choose “delete”.
When you delete a project from your active projects, it essentially hides and archives it before it is permanently deleted from the system. Archive retention time is based on your plan’s limits.
To manage your archived projects:
- Switch your dashboard view from “Active Projects” to “Deleted Projects” via the dropdown at the top right.
- To reactivate an archived project, hover over the project and select “Recover.”
- To permanently delete an archived project, hover over the card and select “Delete Forever.”
Here are some other things you can do on your dashboard:
- Use collaborative channels to group projects, collaborate with your team on projects and showcase a group of projects
- Add project collaborators to individual projects directly from the dashboard
- Share your project link and turn link sharing on or off
- Duplicate or delete projects via the 3-dot project menu
- Save any project as a custom template