Duplicate a folio
You can create a copy of any folio to use it as a starting point for your next project.
- On your dashboard view, hover over the folio card you want to make a copy of and select the 3-dot “more” menu at the bottom of the folio card.
- If you’re inside the editor, open the 3-dot folio menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Duplicate” on the dropdown menu.
- This will create a copy of the folio on your dashboard which you can open to edit and rename.
If you’re duplicating a folio that you plan to regularly reuse, you may also want to consider saving the folio as a custom template.
Here are some other things you can do on your dashboard:
- Use collaborative channels to group folios, collaborate with your team on projects and showcase a group of folios
- Add folio collaborators to individual folios directly from the dashboard
- Share your folio link and turn link sharing on or off
- Duplicate or delete folios via the 3-dot folio menu
- Save any folio as a custom template
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: