Create custom templates
- Save any folio as a template. Customize one of Xtensio’s pre-made templates or create something from scratch. Click the 3-dot folio menu, both on your dashboard or in edit view. Then click ‘Save as Template’
- Create a personal template or create a shared team template. Templates saved to ‘My Templates’ will only be seen by the owner of these templates. Templates saved to ‘Team Templates’ will be accessible by all team members on the shared workspace.
- View and edit ‘My Templates.’ Click the ‘Templates’ tab at the top left of your dashboard view and select ‘My Templates’ to see your saved personal templates.
- Use ‘Team Templates’ by clicking the link at the top of the templates page. Click to save any shared team template as a new folio. Note: Only the team owner and the template owner will be able to edit the template itself.
For both personal and team templates, you can then use them internally or publish them to share with your network.
- By default, both “My Templates” and “Team Templates” are set to public. This means that anyone on the web can view and use your custom templates. You can control link privacy settings on Xtensio’s premium plans.
- When template links are private, only you and/or your internal team members will be able to to use it.
- Turn link sharing on to publish and share. Copy the template URL, email it to colleagues or clients directly, or embed it into your website to share with potential customers. Your viewers can make a copy of your folios and start editing.
- You can even add password protection. That way only people who have the password can access and use the template. Learn more.
Once you’ve turned link sharing on for your templates, the app will start collecting engagement data on your shared template link.
- See basic analytics for your custom templates. Click the 3-dot template menu under ‘My Templates’.
- Select ‘Template stats’. View how many times it’s been used, viewed, how many edits have been made, and more. Learn more about folio stats.
Learn more about managing account settings here.
- Manage basic account settings, like email and password.
- Manage subscription settings.
- Manage team settings.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: