Create custom templates
On the Business plan, the owner, admin and team members can save custom templates to simplify the creation process.
- Save any folio as a template. Customize one of Xtensio’s pre-made templates or create something from scratch. Click the 3-dot folio menu, both on your dashboard or in edit view. Then click ‘Save as Template’
- View and edit your templates. Click the ‘Templates’ tab at the top left of your dashboard view and select ‘My Templates’ to see all saved templates.
When you’ve saved your templates, you can then use them internally or publish them to share with your team members and network.
- By default, your templates are set to private. In private, only you will be able to to use it.
- Turn link sharing on to publish and share. Copy the template URL, email it to colleagues or clients directly, or embed it into your website to share with potential customers. Your viewers can make a copy of your folios and start editing.
- You can even add password protection. That way only people who have the password can access and use the template. Learn more.
Once you’ve turned link sharing on for your templates, the app will start collecting engagement data on your shared template link.
- See basic analytics for your custom templates. Click the 3-dot template menu under ‘My Templates’.
- Select ‘Template stats’. View how many times it’s been used, viewed, how many edits have been made, and more. Learn more about folio stats.