Create custom templates
On Xtensio team workspaces, the owner, admin and team members can save custom templates to simplify the process of creating consistently branded reports, agendas, sales sheets and more. You can save personal templates or create shared team templates for everyone to use internally.
- Save any folio as a template. Customize one of Xtensio’s pre-made templates or create something from scratch. Click the 3-dot folio menu, both on your dashboard or in edit view. Then click ‘Save as Template’
- Create a personal template or create a shared team template. Templates saved to ‘My Templates’ will only be seen by the owner of these templates. Templates saved to ‘Team Templates’ will be accessible by all team members on the shared workspace.
- View and edit ‘My Templates.’ Click the ‘Templates’ tab at the top left of your dashboard view and select ‘My Templates’ to see your saved personal templates.
- Use ‘Team Templates’ by clicking the link at the top of the templates page. Click to save any shared team template as a new folio. Note: Only the team owner and the template owner will be able to edit the template itself.
For both personal and team templates, you can then use them internally or publish them to share with your network.
- By default, both “My Templates” and “Team Templates” are set to private. In private, only you and/or your internal team members will be able to to use it.
- Turn link sharing on to publish and share. Copy the template URL, email it to colleagues or clients directly, or embed it into your website to share with potential customers. Your viewers can make a copy of your folios and start editing.
- You can even add password protection. That way only people who have the password can access and use the template. Learn more.
Once you’ve turned link sharing on for your templates, the app will start collecting engagement data on your shared template link.
- See basic analytics for your custom templates. Click the 3-dot template menu under ‘My Templates’.
- Select ‘Template stats’. View how many times it’s been used, viewed, how many edits have been made, and more. Learn more about folio stats.