Embed a folio on your website
Connect your folio to your own domain. Embed your folio’s iframe code into your CMS.
- Open the green “Share” button at the top right of the edit screen. Find the “Get Link” menu. It can be located by clicking on the green “Share” button.
- From there, you can click “Embed” and then copy the iframe code.
- You can also select the “Get Link” icon to open link sharing settings and then click the “Embed” tab from there.
- In the “Embed” section, you’ll find an HTML code for your folio. Click in this text field, it will automatically highlight, and you’ll be able to copy the code.
- Paste the code into your website’s script. Your website editor may look different from the one below. This screenshot is for a WordPress blog post. Depending on what service you are using, you should be able to find a “Text”, “HTML”, or “Insert Code” button somewhere in the editing field. There, you’ll be able to paste the embed code where you want your folio to appear.
Optional: Adjust iframe size
The code automatically sets the width of your folio to 100%, meaning it will span the width your editor allows. You can input a preferred width (for example: 600px). Similarly, the height can be adjusted depending on how much content you want to appear. There will be a scrollbar in the frame if your content height exceeds the amount that you set.
If the folio’s iframe code isn’t showing as the full web page, you can adjust the settings on your CMS by searching the web to find out how to make an iframe code fill the page on the particular web host you’re using.