Add password protection to shared links
- Select ‘Get Link’ to open the link sharing pop-up, this can be found at the top right of the folio edit screen. (You can check out these articles for more on sharing links to your your individual folios, your custom templates or your channels.)
- Check the ‘password protection’ option at the top of the pop-up.
- Enter a password that you are willing to share with people you’d like to view the folio.
- Click save and copy the link, send it directly via email or grab the embeddable iframe code. Make sure that anyone you want to view the folio knows the password you added.
Here are other ways you can share folios:
- Publish and Share the folio as a live web link.
- Present the folio as a digital slideshow
- Export a PDF (paid feature) or PNG.
- Collaborate on folios with team members and guests.
- Transfer ownership to someone else.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: