Share a weblink
Share a folio URL. Email the folio link directly to colleagues. Embed the folio on your website to attach it to your domain. Add a password.
Keep everyone up-to-date and cut down on the email attachments by sharing your folio’s responsive web link. All edits are synced with the live folio URL, so anyone who has the link will see the latest version of the folio.
When you create a new folio, you’ll choose link privacy settings. On the free plan, all folio links will be public and visible by anyone on the web. You can make shared folio links private on premium plans. Private folios will only be viewable by you and your collaborators.
Share a Web Link
- Go to “Get Link” at the top right of your edit screen. If link sharing is turned off, switch the toggle to make the folio public. If you have Xtensio for Business, you also have the ability to password protect your folio and customize the folio URL. You’ll then have three tabs to choose from.
- URL – You can copy and paste the direct folio URL or even share it on social. The direct web view of your folio essentially functions as any normal web page. It’s responsive and viewable on any device.
TIP: Check the option at the bottom if you want to index your folio on search (or not). You can also select whether you’d like the shareable link have the option to present the folio as a slideshow.
- Email – You can directly send an email to your colleague to view your folio. Just enter an email and include an optional message.
- Embed – You can grab an “iframe” code that allows you to paste HTML code into your website or blog. More details can be found here.
Here are other ways you can share folios:
- Present the folio as a digital slideshow
- Embed it on your own website.
- Export a PDF (paid feature) or PNG.
- Collaborate on folios with team members and guests.
- Transfer ownership to someone else.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: