Collaborating on folios
- Real-time collaboration. Work on the same folio as your colleagues, clients, or stakeholders at the same time.
- Unlimited collaborators. Work with as many team members and guests as you’d like. Add them to channels to give editing access to batches of folios or add people as collaborators to individual folios.
- Revision history. Made a mistake? Don’t like a change you or a collaborator made? Revert back to previous versions of your folio with just a few clicks.
- Add and remove folio collaborators. Learn how
- See what collaborators are doing on the folio. Learn how
- Leave the folio as a collaborator. Learn how
- Use revision history. Learn how
- Navigate between shared and owned folios. Learn how
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: