Adding and removing folder collaborators
Choose a folder on the sidebar. You will see a navigation bar at the top of the screen where you can manage your folder settings and collaborator access levels.
Folder collaboration gives members and guests editing access to all folios in the folder and these collaborators will automatically be given editing access to any folios added to the folder later. Team members will also be able to add any folios they own into your collaborative folders to maintain team visibility across your content.
There are two privacy configurations for your folders:
- Private – By default, your folder is set to private. Only you and any individual folder collaborators added will have access to the folios in the folder. You can click on the “Add People” button to add folder members and guests.
- Team Visible – This setting will give all of your admins and team members access to the folder. You can then add guests as additional folder collaborators via the “Add People” icon.
Manage folder collaborators
When you select the “Add People” icon at the top of the folder view, you’ll be able to manage folder collaborators. You can invite new collaborators and remove collaborators from the current list. There are two distinctions between folder collaborators:
- Folder Members: These collaborators include team admins and members. When the folder is set to “Team Visible,” all of these users will be added as folder collaborators. In private, you can add and remove team members as folder collaborators individually.
- Folder Guests: Guests on your team can be added to any folder as a collaborator. These guests cannot create new folder or add folios to folders but they will have editing access to all folios your team moves into that folder.
Learn more about folder user roles here.
Here are other things you can do with folders:
- Create a new folder.
- Add folios to your folder.
- Share your folder (share a group of folios).
- Customize the folder landing page.