Because Xtensio is cloud-based, the app will automatically save your edits as you work in the app. You can also manually save a revision by opening revision history and selecting “Save a New Revision” at the top of the pop-up. You can add notes to different versions of the folio and restore previous versions at any time.
- Click on the timestamp to access your folio’s history or from the 3-dot dropdown menu on the far right side of your navigation.
- Choose the version of your folio to which you want to revert.
- You can even preview the version before reverting to it by clicking the eye icon. That way you know for sure which revision you want to make.
You can even create a new folio from an older version by selecting “Make a Copy.”
- Free plans have a 2-week revision history
- Pro plans have a 3-month revision history
- Business plans have 6-month revision history
Here are some other helpful articles on collaboration functionality:
- Add and remove folio collaborators.
- See what collaborators are doing on the folio.
- Leave the folio as a collaborator.
- Navigate between shared and owned folios.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: