Leave folio as a collaborator
Remove yourself from a folio you’ve been added to as a collaborator to remove it from your dashboard. As either the owner or collaborator of a folio, you have the ability to leave at any time.
- Click the “Add/Remove People” icon from your dashboard or from the top of your folio.
- If you are a collaborator, you can click the “x” beside your name to leave the folio.
- If you are the owner of the folio, and would like to leave the folio you can transfer ownership of the folio to a collaborator, or archive the folio and revoke access for all collaborators.
Here are some other helpful articles on collaboration functionality:
- Add and remove folio collaborators.
- See what collaborators are doing on the folio.
- Use revision history.
- Navigate between shared and owned folios.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: