Switch dashboard view
Switch your dashboard view to filter projects that you’ve created or projects have been shared with you. Here’s how:
- Click on the “All Projects” button along the far left side of your dashboard.
- A dropdown menu will appear, allowing you to toggle between “My projects only” and projects that have been “Shared with me”.
- You can also select the “Active” dropdown at the top right of the dashboard to filter your dashboard between active and archived projects.
- Or you can select the “Recent” dropdown at the top right of the dashboard to filter projects by recent or alphabetically.
Here are some other things you can do on your dashboard:
- Use collaborative folders to group projects, collaborate with your team on projects and showcase a group of projects
- Add project collaborators to individual projects directly from the dashboard
- Share your project link and turn link sharing on or off
- Duplicate or delete projects via the 3-dot project menu
- Save any project as a custom template