Switch dashboard view
Filter which folios you view on your dashboard.
- Click on the “All Folios” button along the far left side of your dashboard.
- A dropdown menu will appear, allowing you to toggle between “My folios only” and folios that have been “Shared with me”.
- You can also select the “Active” dropdown at the top right of the dashboard to filter your dashboard between active and archived folios.
- Or you can select the “Recent” dropdown at the top right of the dashboard to filter folios by recent or alphabetically.
Here are some other things you can do on your dashboard:
- Use collaborative channels to group folios, collaborate with your team on projects and showcase a group of folios
- Add folio collaborators to individual folios directly from the dashboard
- Share your folio link and turn link sharing on or off
- Duplicate or delete folios via the 3-dot folio menu
- Save any folio as a custom template
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: