Manage the style guide
- On the Free and Pro plans, you can add new fonts from Google, the system or Xtensio’s pre-set fonts. Business users can also upload custom font files. Learn more about update style guide fonts here.
- You can manually add colors, pick colors from a website URL or upload a color swatch to match your Style Guide to your organization’s, or your client’s, branding guidelines. Learn more about changing style guide colors here.
Learn more about managing account settings here.
- Manage basic account settings, like email and password.
- Manage subscription settings.
- Manage team settings.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: