Team User Roles
There are 4 different user roles that can be a part of an Xtensio team workspace.
- Owner – This is the user that creates the team account. They have access to all features and unlimited folios, including managing the style guide, and are able to manage team members and billing.
- Admins – Admins have access to all features and unlimited folios, and are part of Team Visible channels. Admins are also able to manage team members and the style guide, but will not have access to billing.
- Team Members – Team members have access to all premium features on your team plan and can create an unlimited number of folios. These users are part of Team Visible channels. Team Members will not be able to manage the style guide nor add team members or premium guests.
- Premium Guests – Guests can edit as many folios as you need them to, but they will not be able to create new folios. Guests are not part of Team Visible channels but can be added as individual channel collaborators. This gives you more control of your organization’s collateral and is a good option for adding clients to work with your team on folios created for their projects. Premium guests will not have access to all team features.
Learn more about plans and features here.
Learn more about managing account settings here.
- Manage basic account settings, like email and password.
- Manage subscription settings.
- Manage team settings.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: