Team User Roles
5 different user roles can be a part of an Xtensio team workspace.
- Owner – This is the user that creates the team account. They have access to all features and unlimited folios, including managing the style guide, and can manage team members and billing.
- Admins – Admins have access to all features and unlimited folios, and are part of Team Visible channels. Admins are also able to manage team members and the style guide, but will not have access to billing.
- Team Members – Team members have access to all premium features on your team plan and can create an unlimited number of folios. These users are part of Team Visible channels. Team Members will not be able to manage the style guide nor add team members or premium guests.
- Premium Guests – Premium guests are paid users that can edit as many folios as you need them to, and get a dashboard on the team’s workspace, but they will not be able to create new folios. Guests are not part of Team Visible channels but can be added as individual channel collaborators. This gives you more control of your organization’s collateral and is a good option for adding clients to work with your team on folios created for their projects.
- Free Guests – Free guests can be added to collaborate and edit a single folio on your team’s dashboard. They will not be able to create their own folio nor will they get access to the team dashboard or any channels. On Basic Access, you can add 2 Free Guests for collaboration and on Full Access, you get unlimited Free Guests.
Learn more about plans and features here.