View collaborator activity
- A green dot appears next to a collaborator’s icon if he or she is also in the folio.
- A green pencil appears next to a collaborator’s icon if he or she is currently editing the folio.
- Clicking a collaborator’s icon when he or she is editing will bring you to where those edits are being made.
Every change someone makes, from resizing and adding modules to adding or removing sections, syncs instantly across all accounts and devices linked to the folio.
Here are some other helpful articles on collaboration functionality:
- Add and remove folio collaborators.
- Leave the folio as a collaborator.
- Use revision history.
- Navigate between shared and owned folios.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: