Add a canvas background
Add a solid color as a canvas background. Or choose a background image from the gallery or upload your own.
- To add a background image to a canvas, select the background icon from the menu at the top left of the canvas.
- Upload an image or select an image from our gallery. Here are tips for optimizing background images.
- After your image is uploaded, you’ll be able to select the portion of the image you’d like to show based on the amount of content in the canvas. You’ll be able to adjust background image placement later if you add/remove modules from the canvas.
- To add a background color, click “Background Color” in the same menu. Select a preset color, select a color from the color picker or enter a hex code.
- If you decide that you don’t like the changes you’ve made you have the option to reset the background back to its original form.
Learn more about working with canvases:
- Add or adjust the number of columns
- Drag, drop and stack modules inside canvas columns
- Change the color scheme
- Add a canvas header
- Share, export, duplicate or delete
Here are more help articles to learn about working with folios: