Format text styles
Format Text Styles
- Use the text editor to italicize, underline, or bold your text.
- Define the hierarchy of your content by manually adjusting the font size or font family.
- Or, you can use one of Xtensio’s preset text styles using the Paragraph Stylings button. Select Heading 1, Heading 2, etc.
You can add custom fonts and customize the color palette to match your organization’s brand style. Learn more about the shared team Style Guide here.
Here are some other thing you can do with your toolbar:
- Insert images
- Add videos
- Add a CTA button
- Insert text links and tables
- Embed a link preview
- Align and indent text
- Undo and redo edits
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: