Insert text links and add tables
Creating text links
You can make your folios interactive by linking any text to an external URL from the toolbar. Here’s how:
- Highlight the words you want to be linked and then click the “Insert Link” button on the toolbar.
- Paste in the URL. You can also choose whether your link opens in a new tab.
Inserting a table into a text module
- Place your cursor inside the text module you’d like to add the table to.
- Then select the “Insert Table” button on your toolbar.
- Select the number of rows/tables needed for your table. You can modify these once your table is added by clicking on it and using the table menu.
- Any color added to the table will show through the cells. You can click inside the table to find more table formatting options.
Here’s some other thing you can do with your toolbar: