Insert text links and add tables
Insert Text Links
- First, highlight the words you want to be linked and then click the “Insert Link” button on the toolbar.
- Then paste in the url. You can also choose whether to have the link open in a new tab.
Insert Tables into a Text Module
- Place your cursor inside the text module you’d like to add the table to.
- Then select the “Insert Table” button on your toolbar.
- The table size maxes at 10×10 but you can add several charts together if you want more rows and columns. Also, since the table is transparent, the background images and colors will show through the table.
- Once the table is added to your folio, you can click inside the table to find more table formatting options.
Here are some other thing you can do with your toolbar:
- Format text styles
- Insert images
- Add videos
- Add a CTA button
- Embed a link preview
- Align and indent text
- Undo and redo edits
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: