Undo and redo edits
Undo and Redo
- If you make a mistake in a module, you have the option to undo/redo the last changes you made inside that module.
- Just place your cursor inside the module you want to undo or redo the last edits from and select the ‘undo‘ or ‘redo‘ icon at the left of your toolbar.
- The undo and redo actions only affect the changes made within the individual module. That means if you click into another module, you can undo or redo those changes even if you made recent edits in another module.
If you’ve deleted a module, canvas or section from your folio, it’s not possible to undo this action. You can, however, revert to an older version of your folio from before the module was deleted. You can learn more about revision history here.
Here are some other thing you can do with your toolbar:
- Format text styles
- Insert images
- Add videos
- Add a CTA button
- Insert text links and tables
- Embed a link preview
- Align and indent text
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: