Insert images with the toolbar
Insert Images into a text module
- Place your cursor inside the module you want to add the image to, exactly where you want the image to go within the module.
- Click the “Insert Image” button and you’ll see two options.
- To upload an image from your computer, clicking and browse or dragging and dropping the image.
- To use a weblink, click the link icon and past the direct image URL in.
- After the image is uploaded, you have several additional options: Click and drag the corners to resize the images, adjust alignment, make it a clickable link, and more.
Learn more about adding images here.
Here are some other thing you can do with your toolbar:
- Format text styles
- Add videos
- Add a CTA button
- Insert text links and tables
- Embed a link preview
- Align and indent text
- Undo and redo edits
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: