Working with modules
Think of modules as a single moveable unit of your folio. You can adjust their size, customize their color, and stack them within canvases.
There are a few different ways to add modules to your folio.
- Click the ‘Add +’ button at the top left of your edit screen. This will add the module to the bottom of your folio.
- Select the ‘+’ icon on the floating menu at the right of each section. This will add the module to the bottom of that section.
- Choose the ‘+’ icon at the top left of a canvas. This will add the module inside the canvas and allow you to stack modules.
Here’s what you can do with your modules:
All Together Now
Now put these tips all together! Our folios are meant to be responsive web pages. You may have noticed that our modules automatically float slightly up and left, this is to make them fit on all screen sizes.
Here are more help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Using the toolbar
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: