Moving and resizing modules
Move and Resize modules
- To move a module, simply click and drag on the 4-directional move icon on the top left corner of the module.
- To resize a module, you can click and drag on the left or right handles of a module along the side. The content inside the module will automatically adjust.
- Because folios are digitally responsive, free-floating modules will float up and to the left, and adjust according to the screen size the folio is being viewed on. Use a blank canvas to divide your folio into columns, stack modules and have more control of the where you can place each module on the page.
Learn more about working with modules:
Here are more help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Using the toolbar
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: