Center a module
To center a module:
- Select the “+” icon on the floating menu to the right of the section you’d like to place the module in.
- The blank canvas will be the first block on the “add modules” pop-up.
- Add a ‘blank canvas’ to your folio. This will default to adding a 3-column canvas. You can then adjust the dividers in the canvas.
- Grab the 4-directional arrow at the top left of the module and place it in the center column of the canvas.
Here are some things you can do with canvases:
- Add or adjust the number of columns
- Drag, drop and stack modules inside canvas columns
- Change the color scheme
- Add a canvas background image or color
- Add a canvas header
- Share, export, duplicate or delete
Here are more help articles to learn about working with folios: