Add a module background
Add Background Image or Color
- To add a background image to a module, select the 3-dot ‘more’ menu at the top left of the module
- Select “Background.” Upload an image or select an image from our gallery. Here are tips for optimizing background images.
- After your image is uploaded, you’ll be able to select the portion of the image you’d like to show based on the amount of content in the module. You’ll be able to adjust background image placement later if you add/remove content from the module.
- To add a background color, click “Background Color” in the same menu. Select a preset color or enter a hex code.
- If you decide that you don’t like the changes you’ve made you have the option to reset the background back to its original form.
Learn more about working with modules:
Here are more help articles to learn about working with folios: