Add a module background
You can choose to change the background of a module, whether to a solid color or a background image.
To change the background to an image:
- Select the 3-dot “more” menu at the top left of the module
- Select “Background.” Upload an image or select an image from our gallery. Here are tips for optimizing background images.
- After your image is uploaded, you’ll be able to select the portion of the image you’d like to show based on the amount of content in the module.
To add a background color:
- Click “Background Color” on the 3-dot “more” menu at the top left of the module
- Select a preset color or enter a hex code.
- If you decide that you don’t like the changes you’ve made you have the option to reset the background back to its original form.