Add a canvas header
You can add a canvas header to introduce the specific content within the canvas – the persona template is created with a single canvas that uses the canvas header as the persona title.
To add/remove a canvas header:
- Open the 3-dot menu ‘more’ at the top left of the canvas.
- Then choose to “show header” or “hide header” option.
- The header background color will be set in the canvas color scheme – you can update this from the color scheme icon on the canvas menu.
If you’d like to create a full-width header section (i.e. have color background fill the width of the folio), you can add a section background and use canvases and modules inside the section to create the layout and content on the header section.
Learn more about working with canvases:
- Add or adjust the number of columns
- Drag, drop and stack modules inside canvas columns
- Change the color scheme
- Add a canvas background image or color
- Share, export, duplicate or delete
Here are more help articles to learn about working with folios: