- Find the floating menu at the right of the section you’d like to export.
- Open the 3-dot “more” icon on the floating menu and select “Export Section”.
This is useful when you want to export only a specific section of your folio. You can also download the entire folio as a PDF/PNG, or export individual modules and canvases. You can find a more in-depth review of the export function in a separate article here.
Here are some other functions you can use when working with sections:
- Move sections up or down to change the order
- Change the section background image or color
- Duplicate sections
- Move or copy sections to another folio
- Delete sections
You can also check out these help articles to learn about working with folios: