Adding and removing channel collaborators
Choose a channel on the sidebar. You will see a navigation bar at the top of the screen where you can manage your channel settings and collaborator access levels.
Channel collaboration gives members and guests editing access to all folios in the channel and these collaborators will automatically be given editing access to any folios added to the channel later. Team members will also be able to add any folios they own into your collaborative channels to maintain team visibility across your content.
There are two privacy configurations for your channels:
- Private – By default, your channel is set to private. Only you and any individual channel collaborators added will have access to the folios in the channel. You can click on the “Add People” button to add channel members and guests.
- Team Visible – This setting will give all of your admins and team members access to the channel. You can then add premium guests as additional channel collaborators via the “Add People” icon.
Manage channel collaborators
When you select the “Add People” icon at the top of the channel view, you’ll be able to manage channel collaborators. You can invite new collaborators and remove collaborators from the current list. There are two distinctions between channel collaborators:
- Channel Members: These collaborators include team admins and members. When the channel is set to “Team Visible,” all of these users will be added as channel collaborators. In private, you can add and remove team members as channel collaborators individually.
- Channel Guests: Premium guests on your team can be added to any channel as a collaborator. These guests cannot create new channels or add folios to channels but they will have editing access to all folios your team moves into that channel.
Learn more about channel user roles here.
Here are other things you can do with channels:
- Create a new channel.
- Add folios to your channel.
- Share your channel (share a group of folios).
- Customize the channel landing page.