Customize the channel landing page
The sharable channel landing page is a great to way present all the documents you created for a certain project with your team members or clients.
When you share the link to your channel with a colleague, they will land on a simple page with all of your folios neatly organized. You can add a title and description by clicking “Add Page Title and Description” on the share popup. And the shared landing page will include your team logo at the top of the header.
- Open the “get link” icon on the channel settings
- If link sharing is turned off, switch the toggle to make the channel public.
- At the bottom of the pop-up, you’ll see an option to “Edit page title and description”
On the free plan, all channel links will be public and visible by anyone on the web. You can make shared channel links private on premium plans. Private channels will only be viewable by you and your channel collaborators.
Here are other things you can do with channels:
- Create a new channel.
- Adding and removing channel collaborators.
- Learn about channel user roles.
- Add folios to your channel.
- Share your channel (share a group of folios).
- Customize the channel landing page.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: