What is a folio?
With Xtensio, your ideas easily transform into beautiful and collaborative deliverables – called FOLIOS. These folios are ‘living documents and presentations’. Here are a couple of definitions of a folio:
- A Folio can be anything – one-pagers, landing pages, proposals, reports and presentations. Update them on the go, share the link and everyone is on the same page.
- Folios are easy to build. The editor works like a web-builder. Add/remove interactive modules. Drag and drop within different canvases and sections to customize the layout. Change colors to match your branding. Simple and quick, without needing a designer.
- Folios are collaborative. Add team members and guests to work together in real-time on the cloud. Everyone is instantly in sync, from anywhere.
- Folios are adaptable. A folio is a live link, full-screen slideshow presentation and exportable PDF/PNG all-in-one. Share it however you need, whenever you need it.
- Folios can be saved as custom templates to reuse again and again. Create a personal template or save a shared team template.
A folio can be created either by starting with one of Xtensio’s pre-made templates or stretching your creative wings and using the blank slate tool to create something from scratch. Your folios are responsive to all screen sizes. And all edits are automatically saved and synced across all devices.
To spark your creativity, we’ve created guiding templates and editable examples for entrepreneurs, marketers, strategists, consultants, researchers, designers, project managers and more.
Here are more help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: