What is Xtensio?
Xtensio is the easiest way for teams to create, share, and manage documents and presentations with customizable layouts, interactive modules, and adaptable content.
Whether it’s fact sheets, reports, meeting agendas, media kits, or pitch decks, if you have to do a digital presentation or send a PDF, Xtensio is the workspace for stunning documents, no designer needed.
What can I do with Xtensio?
- Create beautiful, living documents without design experience. The editor works like a web builder so you can build and customize your projects easily through drag-and-drop. Learn more.
- Lock brand consistency. Easily add your brand’s font styles and colors to the shared team Style Guide. Learn more.
- Collaborate with your team. With anyone, from anywhere. Invite your colleagues or clients, give access to those who need to be in the know, or remove it as needed. Revert to previous versions if a mistake is made. Learn more.
- Get rid of email attachments. Present a digital slideshow, share a responsive web link that adapts to wherever it’s viewed and contains the latest version of your work. Learn more.
- Showcase your team’s progress. Your dashboard keeps your folios visible and organized. Use channels to track topics, clients, or projects. Control who sees what and keep yourself and your team accountable. Learn more.
- Build your immediate recognition. Save and reuse your personal templates and cut back on document creation time. Or use complete toolboxes to find templates, examples, and instructional guides for your business’s particular needs.
Who uses Xtensio?
- Agencies who want to easily create beautiful deliverables for their clients and simplify the process of working with clients.
- Consultancies who want to streamline their workflow, impress clients, and manage all projects on a single platform.
- Startups looking for an interactive toolbox to help launch better products and find product-market fit faster.
- Sales teams that need a centralized hub to drive efficiency, engage buyers, and close sales faster.
- Educators and students looking for strategic templates and interactive features to complement business education.