What is Xtensio?
Xtensio is a strategy and communications platform that allows users to create, collaborate on, manage and share visual, live documents and presentations. Over 330,000 consultants, agencies, entrepreneurs and educators use Xtensio to build smarter documents and streamline their workflow.
What can I do with Xtensio?
- Create beautiful, living presentations and documents without design experience. The intuitive editor works like a web builder so you can customize your projects however you need. Learn more.
- Save time by working together. With the Business plan, you can collaborate with anyone from anywhere in the world. You can remove or change access levels anytime and revert to past versions if someone makes a mistake. Learn more.
- Cut down on email attachments and easily keep everyone up-to-date. Your folios, or ‘living presentations and documents,’ easily adapt to your work. Present a digital slideshow, share a responsive web link or export a PDF or PNG (premium feature). Learn more.
- Manage all of your projects under one roof. Keep your folios and collaborators organized on your dashboard. Showcase a group of folios with channels and view folio stats to see basic engagement analytics. Learn more.
- Build your differentiating factor. Utilize complete toolboxes to templates, examples and instructional guides for different stages of your work. Or start from scratch and save your own templates.
One active folio and access to core functionality, including link-sharing and presenting, is free forever. Xtensio’s premium plans include more productivity features, such as exports as PDF/PNG files, collaboration, saving custom templates, adding custom fonts, the ability to customize your shared links, view folio stats, add password protection and more.
Who uses Xtensio?
- Agencies who want to easily create beautiful deliverables for their clients and streamline the process of working with clients.
- Consultancies who want to simplify workflow, impress clients and manage all projects on a single platform.
- Startups looking for an interactive toolbox to help launch better products and find product-market fit faster.
- Organizations going through a digital transformation use Xtensio as a simple solution for streamlining strategy and communications.
- Teams looking for an interactive platform to guide innovation.
- Educators and students looking for strategic templates and interactive features to complement business education.