Present a digital slideshow
The presentation mode allows you share your folio as a digital slideshow during a board meeting, an investor pitch or a class lecture. You can divide your folio into sections to define what content is shown on each slide.
Present in Full Screen
- To go into full screen presentation mode, select “Present” from the navigation toolbar.
- Each section of your folio will appear as a single slide. If a section’s content extends pass the viewport, you will be able to scroll up and down on the slide.
- Navigate through each section using your left and right arrow keys or click on the arrows in the top right corner.
- If you press Esc one time you will go into a reduced full-screen version to include. If you press Esc again you will exit presentation mode altogether. Clicking the “Exit” button in the top right will immediately remove you from presentation mode as well.
Here are other ways you can share folios:
- Publish and Share the folio as a live web link.
- Embed it on your own website.
- Export a PDF (paid feature) or PNG.
- Collaborate on folios with team members and guests.
- Transfer ownership to someone else.
You can also check out these other help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with modules
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: