Present a digital slideshow
The presentation mode allows you to share your folio as a digital slideshow during a board meeting, an investor pitch, or a class lecture. You can start the presentation mode from the editor or it can be launched with the live link by whoever you’ve shared it with.
Divide your folio into sections to define what content is shown on each slide. You can enter presentation mode by clicking on the projector screen icon to the top right of the editor or at the top right of the shared folio link.
Here are some tips on using your folio’s presentation mode:
- You can navigate using the arrows at the top, or the right/left arrows on your keyboard
- Each section of your folio will appear as a digital slide. If a section’s content extends past the viewport, you will be able to scroll up and down on the slide.
- Press “Esc” one time and you will be taken out of full-screen mode and be able to see your navigation bar, while still in presentation mode.
- If you press “Esc” twice you will exit presentation mode altogether.
- Clicking the “Exit” button in the top right will immediately remove you from the presentation mode as well.