Change section background
Change the section background
- Select the “background” icon on the floating menu at the right of the section. You’ll have options on the dropdown menu to add an image or choose a background color.
- To change the background color, click “Background color” and you’ll see 10 default colors or your can use a hex # to specify the background color.
- You can also change the background image of the section by uploading an image or selecting one from our gallery. Learn how to optimize background images here.
- After your image is uploaded, you’ll be able to select the portion of the image you’d like to show based on the amount of content in the module. You’ll be able to adjust background image placement later if you add/remove content from the module.
- If you decide that you don’t like the changes you’ve made, you have the option to reset the background back to its original blank state or readjust the image positioning if you add/remove content.
Here are some other functions you can use when working with sections:
- Move sections up or down to change the order
- Move or copy sections to another folio
- Export individual sections
- Duplicate sections
- Delete sections
You can also check out these help articles to learn about working with folios:
- Creating folios
- Working with canvases
- Working with sections
- Using the toolbar
- Collaborating on folios
- Sharing folios
- Saving folios as templates
- Managing folios on the team dashboard
Or check out these articles to learn more about getting started in Xtensio: