Insert images with the toolbar
Use the ‘insert image’ link on your toolbar to upload images or enter an image URL to your folio.
Insert Images into a text module
- Place your cursor inside the module you want to add the image to, exactly where you want the image to go within the module.
- Click the “Insert Image” button and you’ll see two options.
- To upload an image from your computer, clicking and browse or dragging and dropping the image.
- To use a weblink, click the link icon and past the direct image URL in.
- After the image is uploaded, you have several additional options: Click and drag the corners to resize the images, adjust alignment, make it a clickable link, and more.