Share, export, duplicate, delete a canvas
- To export an invidual canvas (paid feature), go to the 3-dot canvas dropdown menu at the top left and select “Export.” Learn more about exports.
- To share a canvas as a weblink, go to the dropdown menu and select “Share.” You must turn on link sharing for your folio. Learn more about sharing links.
- To duplicate a blank canvas, go to the dropdown menu and select “Duplicate.” A duplicate will appear just below the same canvas. The style and content will be copied into a new canvas.
- If you want to delete a canvas, select “Delete” from the dropdown menu. Be careful, once deleted, you will only be able to undo this by reverting to an old version of your folio.
Learn more about working with canvases:
- Add or adjust the number of columns
- Drag, drop and stack modules inside canvas columns
- Add a canvas header
- Add a canvas background
- Share, export, duplicate or delete a canvas
Here are more help articles to learn about working with folios: