Create custom templates
All team members (owner, admins, and team members) can save custom templates to simplify the process of creating consistently branded documents. You can save team templates that everyone on the team can reuse for internal use or create public shared templates to generate leads.
- Save any project as a template. Customize one of Xtensio’s pre-made templates or create something from scratch. Click the 3-dot project menu, both on your dashboard or in the edit view. Then click “Save as Template”
- You can also open the “Share” link to view and save template settings.
- Create a shared team template. Learn how.
- Publish your templates and generate leads. Learn how.
Here are other ways you can share projects:
- Share a web link.
- Embed a link on your website.
- Create and share custom templates.
- Present the project as a digital slideshow
- Export a PDF (paid feature) or PNG.
- Collaborate on projects with team members and guests.
- Transfer ownership to someone else.